On 12/22/2015 08:41 PM, Owen Cook wrote:
On 12/22/2015 08:19 PM, Owen Cook wrote:
After you built  Mypaint, you should have had a libmypaint-gegl.pc which needs
to be included in your PKG_CONFIG path

but here is the pc file which I think explains what is going on. As you can
see, I built it in my Gimp directory, but suspect it can be built anywhere. Let
PKG_CONFIG find it.

owen@LM-17 ~/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint $ cat libmypaint-gegl.pc
prefix=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint
exec_prefix=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint
libdir=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint/lib
includedir=/home/owen/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint/include

Name: libmypaint-gegl
Version: 1.1
Requires: gegl-0.3 libmypaint
Cflags: -I${includedir}/libmypaint-gegl
Libs: -L${libdir} -lmypaint-gegl

Hmm, there are already similar files for babl/GEGL/GIMP. So that file probably should be generated automatically when building/installing libmypaint, but there isn't one in the prefix. Did you create that file? or was it generated automatically?

Elle