"Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Erm, I would be willing to help some with the web site. It would seem
> a waste not to do what I am best at. Who should I turn to for this?

Several people expressed their interest in doing a new gimp.org
website so far. All we asked from them was to write a proposal of
what they would like to do and present us a working mockup later.
Everyone lost interest then, I wonder why...

I'd suggest you use this mailing list to discuss the future of
www.gimp.org so we can all contribute. I'd also suggest you don't try
to tackle it all by your own but try to find a group of people willing
to do the work.

Salut, Sven