Hi,

"Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am sorry, no. I do not have enough time for that right now. I am
> willing to help out, but not in such an important way. When I
> volunteered, I was thinking more along the lines of helping to make
> sure the site is up-to-date, i.e. that it mentions the most recent
> GIMP releases, does not run a 'montly competition' of which the last
> installment was in 1999, et cetera.

As you may imagine, not much maintainance takes place at the moment and
I guess we could need some help here. I hope your help will be appreciated
(/me kicking [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Updating the current website will certainly help a new website design
too since it will most probably base its content on the old site.

Salut, Sven