> please no bugreports yet for the 1.3 series, it's just too buggy --
> we'd drown in reports :)

Mitch: Can you or Sven make a formal announcement to this effect to all
relevant mailing lists and other places where this was announced?  With
the announce on users too, I fear you will soon have bug reports or
people wanting to make bug reports.  It would be nice to have a "bug
reports banned" formal announce before people starting trying to make
them.  Especially if bugzilla doesn't have a GIMP 1.3 thing.  I have
this fear of people mistakenly submitting 1.3 bugs against 1.2 because
1.3 sin't there to choose.