At 05:23 AM 11/30/2001 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann ) wrote:
>1. implement CMYK saving in tiff and eps.

         You may also want to do it for JPEG - but if you do, consider that
Photoshop writes inverted CMYK.

>2. enhance tiff(?) & eps to save all channels & paths in whatever format
>    is actually understood (DCS for eps). one path must be marked as
>    clipping path (e.g. by name "Clipping Path" or by some parasite
>    (gimp-clippath on the image containing the ascii form of the path
>    tattoo or somesuch).

         TIFF can store the clipping path in it's own way, BUT Adobe has
also created their own way to store the clipping path in the standard image
formats using "ADOBE" tags.  This allows them to maintain the clipping path
in TIFF, PNG, JPEG, PSD, etc.   We support the extraction of this info in