Roger Leigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > this file is traditionally called HACKING.
> Is this documented anywhere?  I can't see anything about this in the GNU
> Coding Standards.

probably not; that's why I said traditionally. Look around on the GNOME
CVS server, most modules have the file.

Salut, Sven
Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to