On 13 Mar 2002 13:35:24 +0100, "Sven Neumann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Piotr Legiecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I'v send this question to bugzilla but with no echo ;-(
> we are all quite busy and your report didn't qualify as a real
> bug-report. Noone has found the time yet to classify it as enhancement
> request and set the FUTURE milestone on it.

I have done it now.  I did not have much time to process the pending
bug reports in Bugzilla because I have too much work for the moment.
I have just processed most of the bug reports that have been sent in
the last weeks.  Bugzilla should be a bit more up-to-date now.

Note that I did not deal with the Windows bugs because I cannot test
them.  I hope that someone will have some time to look at all the
Windows bugs that are still in the UNCONFIRMED state.