Hi,

a couple of months ago I stated I had rewritten the old LIC(Van Gogh)-plugin.
Sven suggested replacing the old version in CVS with the new one but I felt
my version was too untested to do so.

At the moment I am neither aware of any bugs nor do I plan to implement any
new features, so - unless there are severe objections -  now might be the
time to check it in.

Is there anything I have to do? Or will you maintainers have a look at it and
do what must be done if it is accepted?

btw.: it still lacks automake support and stuff  (meaning it has a normal
makefile ...) , but the makefile is quite straightforward so anybody who is
comfortable with automake (not me, sorry ) should be able to do the necessary
changes within a few minutes

Frank

http://www.uni-erlangen.de/~sifrlaut