Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm not sure if warping the mouse cursor would be an improvement in
> useability. Usually doing so is considered a bad thing by user
> interface guidelines.

OpenLook on SunOS used to do this by default.  It was fast, but took a
lot of getting used to.  You have to find the cursor after every move,
which is annoying.  Dropping the mouse cursor where you consider it
needed next is doubly annoying if the user wants to do something else
(perhaps unrelated to your program).

--
Roger Leigh
                "Liberty and Livelihood" - Support the Countryside Alliance