Hi,

"Christopher W. Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 11/25/02 06:23, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > position using plain GDK, but I think there's still no way to warp the
> > pointer to a different screen location.
>
> It's been quite some time since I've done any X programming, but I
> recall having a function that would bound the pointer within a
> box. Should this exist, you could bound the cursor and then release
> it, perhaps after a motion event (I'm not sure how immediately the
> bounding event happened).  :-\

please keep in mind that we don't do any X programming here; we need
a GDK equivalent. IIRC, you can confine the pointer into a GdkWindow
when calling gdk_pointer_grab(). However I did not understand your
argumentation above. Are you saying that we should try to warp the
pointer by using this functionality?

Salut, Sven