Branko Collin writes:
 > Is not all your code in the GIMP CVS repository? If so, why not?

I have told this several times, most recently earlier today:

  I have local changes I haven't committed to the (real) GIMP CVS,
  true. [...] As soon as 1.2.4 has been officially released I'll try
  to see how many of my local changes I can integrate cleanly into the
  official sources and commit to CVS, but I don't want to do that
  until after 1.2.4 has been released. I'm afraid of breaking stuff
  and delaying the release even further.

My non-committed changes fall into these categories:

- Minor Makefile.am hacks

- Random number generator changes in the plug-ins, to fix #67386.

- System charset to/from UTF-8 conversions as GTK+ 1.3.0 on Windows
uses UTF-8, to make non-ASCII file and directory names cause less pain.

- Enable plug-in init functions.

--tml