Mat Caughron writes:
 > NOT to fork the project but to make it more available.  It seems the only
 > way to see the current windows-gimp 1.2.4 source is to download the zip
 > file from: www.gimp.org/win32/downloads-20030104.html
 > Even if you want to look up a particular file, you have to download and
 > unzip the whole thing.

I probably should put up a diffs file in addition to my source
snapshot. (Earlier I did, but then I got complaints that just
providing diffs isn't GPL compliant...) They aren't that many diffs,
and much of the difference is not really relevant unless you want
exactly the same random number generator behaviour as in my prebuilt
binaries, for instance. Or exactly the same (incomplete) handling of
non-ASCII file names. Much of the non-committed changes is ugly hacks.

--tml