Tor,  sf.net wont remove the wingimp project until you, or any other
qualified gimp developer tells them to. The project is already breaking atleast
one rule, the one about only developers for a project can start a sf.net
project about the said project. Please take care of this before it gets out of
hand.

Go here and fill a support request:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || [EMAIL PROTECTED]