On Wednesday 18 June 2003 00:25, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2003 18:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )
>
> wrote:
> > where
> > are the programmable layer effects?
>
> Hmm..are these the ones I did suggest I could do a couple of weeks
> ago?
>
> I am working on them...unless the freeze is quite soon, It may very
> well go into 1.4/2.0 . Although in 1.4.1/2.1 they  will be quite
> more usable.
Oh well.

spent the best part of the last houe reading about the GEGL, which I
did not know this far.

Certainly people HAD tought of programable layer modes before I
mentioned it. :-)  . But it doesn'seen to be in GEGL either, altought
it is quite apropriate  for it.

I will go on with my work (quite on early stages) on them using the
1.3 codebase, but with an eye in GEGL - If anyone besides me like
what I am doing, it wont'be hard to be added to the GEGL core.