Ben Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tuesday 23 September 2003 10:03 pm, Simon Budig wrote:
> > Simply "cvs update" your local tree again. A broken pipe can happen and
> > is nothing to worry about. We can do nothing about that.
> No, I meant that the broken pipe happened during the _commit_, and that core/
> gimpdrawable.h and .c are completely missing from the repository.

Definitely not. The problem is solely on one or some of the anoncvs

> Ahhh... I'm using anonymous cvs via anoncvs.gimp.org. I guess that
> repository is a mirror.  I'll change over to use anoncvs3.gnome.org
> instead - thanks for the tip!
> Anyway, anoncvs.gimp.org is still missing those files. I don't know
> how it's all set up, but it's probably worth someone fixing it, as
> the instructions on gimp.org refer to that repository.

anoncvs.gimp.org is anoncvs.gnome.org which is a DNS round robin to a
bunch of anoncvs servers. So every time you ask for an IP address for
anoncvs.gimp.org, you get a different server. Unfortunately at least
one seems to be broken.