Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > OK - so there's the summary. Not a huge amount of movement on these,
> > but we're going in the right direction.
>
> Dave, please do a CVS diff between the date of your last mail and
> today. Then say this again. Actually we have made a lot of progress,
> not only on the blockers but also on other bugs that need to be
> addressed before 2.0. We could hardly have moved faster.

Sven, please look closely what Bolsh wrote: "Not a huge amount of
movement on these", so he is just referring to the list of prerelease
blockers listed above. And - until I missed something - I share his
opinion, that our progress towards a first prerelease is much slower
than a progress to 2.0. Hmm. Sounds odd  ;-)

Bye,
        Simon

--
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/