Hi,

Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > - A couple of other issues with the libgimp* APIs have been
> >   resolved. The APIs should be ready for GIMP-2.0 now. Only the
> >   addition of libgimpthumb is still missing in CVS.
>
> With the notable exception of vectors stuff. Or did I miss something?

I forgot to mention that it would be nice to add PDB APIs for text and
vectors. These would of course be wrapped in libgimp so perhaps the
API isn't finished yet. But these would be additions and thus not
break any plug-ins.

What I was refering to here mainly is that plug-in authors shouldn't
expect more majpr API changes. Mitch mentioned today that he'd like to
change the GimpFileSelection API. I understand the need for this and
since only few plug-ins use it, it wouldn't break many. The plan is
however to not do anymore changes (despite perhaps additions) to the
libgimp* APIs after the next development release which is scheduled
for this weekend.