Sven Neumann wrote:
> I expect that 2004 will see another Hackmeeting but the webpage
> doesn't mention a date nor a place yet:
> http://www.hackmeeting.org/2003/history_en
> Perhaps someone knows more about the plans for 2004. I heard a lot of
> good things about past Hackmeetings and it would probably fit well.

Sounds like a definite possibility.

> Then, there seems to be a vague plan for a HackSchiff in 2004:
> http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a9900470/cngwiki/wiki.cgi?HackSchiff2004EN
> The planned route would probably take a few weeks so that would give
> us enough time for some decent hacking and chatting ;)

I can't speak for others, but there would be no chance of me
taking 3 weeks on a ship this year. Add the cost, and the time to
get to Hamburg and from Italy, and I'm voting against this :)

Nice idea, though... wish I were still young & happygolucky.

       David Neary,
       Lyon, France