Hi David,

David Odin wrote:
>   If the GIMPCon stand in Lyon, there will be at least some rooms, with
> Internet access (ssh, web, mail, at least), via a switch/hub. Any laptop
> with a dhcp config could then be connected.
>
>   The rent for the rooms and the lunch at 12:00 might be paid by some
> presentations made by one of us to the CPE's students. I still have to
> discuss this point though.

This is great news, I haven't yet gotten an answer from the CPE
person I mailed over the weekend, but it's good to see that plans
have moved along.

Given that GUADEC is the end of June, and at least a few GIMP
people will be going to that, I suggest that we should look at
dates in mid to late July for Lyon. Hopefully by the end of the
week we will manage to have a proposition that we can discuss
from Lyon, as well as more information from Norway.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,