On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 04:09:45AM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Script-Fu scripts? In the days of GIMP 1.1.x  there used to be a
> > script which aided in the updating of Script-Fu scripts from the 1.0
> > API to the 1.1/1.2 API but I don't see one in the 1.3 CVS copy of GIMP.
>
> This script still needs to be written. The header file gimpcompat.h is
> probably the best source of information about the changes to the PDB.

If you talk about scm2scm, it's part of the gimp-perl distro and
relatively straightfoward (no dependencies, it builds a tree of the
script, runs some filtering operations and prints out the script again).

If anybody wants to give it a try, I think modifying it for the 2.0 api
might take about as long as modifying the scripts manually :)