At 04:40 PM 12/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Here's the list of names on the Friends of GIMP list at the

What is supposed to be the point of such a list? If you pulled names from a changelog you are probably making a list of the more active developers of the GIMP who are probably already on the gimp-devel mailing list.

Kevin. (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"