On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:14:30PM +0100, David Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Alan Horkan wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Carol Spears wrote:
> > > it is going to be a tough act to follow robin rowe and cinepaint.
> >
> > I know you are funny sometimes but we all know Robin reads this list and
> > such comments dont help anyone.
> >
> > Can't we all just get along?
>
> I agree with the sentiment, but AFAIK Robin hasn't read this list
> since yosh de-subscribed him during the Summer after yet another
> row over the history of FilmGIMP. Just wanted to say that I
> disagreed with someone abusing their power like that - after all,
> we're welcome on the Cinepaint lists.

Just to clear things up, he wasn't de-subscribed, I turned on his moderation
bit since he was posting rather off topic rants. He's the only person I'd
had to do this to, which is telling.

Robin has a tendency to jump to conclusions with little basis and present
them as fact. This is precisely why he got in trouble in the first place.

-Yosh