Hi all,

I just wanted to correct an inaccuracy in what I'd written before...

David Neary wrote:
And yes, she is misinformed - the 1.2 branch
was merged into the HOLLYWOOD branch when it stabilised.

I was mixing up the upgrade to gtk+ 1.2 (which was done by yosh in 2001) and a merge of the 1.2 branch back to HOLLYWOOD. I could find no evidence that this ever happened. So the HOLLYWOOD branch which was taken over by Robin a couple of years ago was based on 1.0.4, and migrated to GTK+ 1.2. I guess yosh and calvin would know better than anyone else whether any code from the 1.2 branch was merged into HOLLYWOOD after their initial work in 1998.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary