On 17.03.2004, at 17:53, Aaron Voisine wrote:

I have a self contained application bundle for the gimp
on os x. Would this be of use as a binary download for
the mac? It's only external dependency is that you have
X11.app install somewhere on your system.

I finally came around to test the GIMP.app bundles you've produced. Unfortunately neither of them does work, neither from the image not for a different place on my harddrive. The application bounces for a while and disappears.

This is a PowerBook G4 with OS X 10.3.3.

Servus,
      Daniel