Okay... I made a tweak to the 2.0pre3 bundle so it
no longer assumes the /etc/fonts directory exits.
I thought /etc/fonts was installed by X11.app, but
apparently that's not the case. I also added a
readme and a GPL license file to the dmg as well
as a couple of weblink files for downloading
X11.app There is now a new sourceforge project
website for it. It's ready to be linked to from
gimp.org.

http://gimp-app.sourceforge.net

If anyone has any suggestions for the website or
the application bundles, let me know.

l8r
Aaron

Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.