Branko Collin wrote:
On 18 Mar 2004, at 16:38, Daniel Rogers wrote:

More details have come forward about the Mark Shuttleworth offer. Mark Shuttleworth made up his mind and decided to fund myself and
Calvin to work on GEGL and GIMP/GEGL integration. Until today, I
didn't have any specific details on the offer.

Any news since last month? Your announcement was followed by a flurry of excited comments, but not much since. ESA putting a Dutch 'tourist' into space this week suddenly reminded me of Here Be Bounties.

This hasn't died. I have two more details to work out. More later