Stephan Menzel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
(Nothing to say about your first point)

> 2. The new 'Crop' tool is not as simple as the old. Formerly there used to be
> a border that opens and you could drag the corners around until they finally
> matched what you wanted and then you pressed the crop button. There was a
> shortcut too. (Ctrl+c?) Now the shortcut seems to be gone and there are no
> longer dragable corners.

I think the shortcut is Shift-C, and I don't think that changed.
You also can assign a different shortcut when enabling "dynamic keyboard
shortcuts" in the preferences, hovering your mouse over
Tools->Transform Tools->Crop & Resize  and press the new shortcut.

Also I don't think that there something has fundamentally changed in the
handling of the tool itself. It surely still has the edges (for resizing
and moving the rectangle). I don't know what happens for you there.

Maybe try again? And if it really doesn't work describe more clearly
what you are doing and what is different from what you expect.