On Monday 03 May 2004 13:39, Stephan Menzel wrote:
> G'day!
> On Sunday 02 May 2004 21:32, Jean-Luc wrote:
> > There is a patch for refocus on sourceforge.
> > If was built for 1.3 but I have applied it and, with this patch applied,
> > the plugin works for me [tm] with gimp 2.0.1.
> >
> > You can find the patch at:
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=535004&group_id=72588&func=browse

I think that I have found cause of the Stephan's problem.
My plugin used GTK-2, so in the makefiles I had to use some
tricks to get the correct include path and libraries. I could
not directly use the output of the old gimptool, because that used
the wrong GTK versions.

I did not have time to look at the patch at sourceforge, but it seems like
Stephan is linking with the old version of the libgimp libraries. The obvious
solution is to simply use the outputs from gimptool-2 instead of my hacked
version. I am afraid that I don't have the time right now to suggest a good
solution (anyhow I don't have Gimp-2 installed, so I can't test any

Ernst Lippe

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to