[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2004-06-07 at 1149.52 +0200):
> The plan is to remove the randomize and repeat functionality. That
> would allow us to also remove the (quite confusing) dialog.
> Filters->Blur->Blur would then be a simple blur with a 3x3 convolution
> kernel. It would be fast and easy to use but of course we it would be
> less powerful. So the question is, is anyone actually using this
> functionality? Are there scripts out there that rely on
> plug-in-blur-randomize to be available?

Why not just ditch it completly then? If it just a 3x3 convolution
that you have to manually repeat, and there are already other filters
and scripts that do the same. The point of repeat is not having to
rerun manually to get a "bigger radius" blur.

Someone was doing a version that used another channel to control the
repeats, which is a nice improvement. If that is accepted as
improvement it should stay, otherwise I see no reason to keep it along
the generic matrix one and its presets.

GSR