Greetings, all.

I want to define some constants related to file type for use in Tiny-Fu. My current thinking is to use FILE_TYPE_FILE (0), FILE_TYPE_DIR (1), and FILE_TYPE_LINK (2). The last one being for *nix systems only. Are there any other file types that should be handled (ie. nodes on *nix systems)?

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"