Hi,

Are You interessted into sharing the same PDB function names from what is
allready gone into CinePaint?

This kind of integration would help writers of future plug-ins to port
to and from GIMP.
Please let me know and I will go and post the related things here. You can
then decide by as You like.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + imaging development / panoramas
                                + color management
                                + email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: ICC conversion to CMYK is done in my version of the print plug-in not
    in the tiff plug-in