Sven Neumann wrote:

"miriam clinton (iriXx)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Script-Fu is totally incomprehensible to graphic designers....

Actually you are not supposed to recognize that it's a script-fu. How to achieve that is what we are discussing at the moment.

I was just saying that the very name Script-Fu is cute, but doesnt really say to a designer 'look for cool fx here'... or even your standard effects (drop shadow is an /essential/ and must not be obscured).

Just to explain - I dropped out of this list for a while after an argument over my website and w3c issues. As i said, I've promised not to bring up the issue again as long as noone else does ;). But that explains why I havent been following for the last week or so.

99% of aliens prefer Earth