On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 12:09:29PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > i would like to build gimp without this additional (and un-needed by
> > me) software.
> Use a tarball then. If you are building GIMP from CVS you are a hacker
> and you need the tools that are required to build GIMP including the
> developer documentation.
how did all the hackers work on gimp last week without jade then?

whoever was being Sven on the irc steered me away from this docbook crap
a long time ago.

it was good advice and *that* human had so much of my respect.

that human also had me use cvs gimp.

are there hackers who can hack without *needing* open and not free

how did you make this software last week without it?