Hi,

Jordi CantÃn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> My problem is that when using the plugin gimp reports the following error:
>
> (gimp-color-manager:10169): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 1151
> (gtk_main_quit): assertion `main_loops != NULL' failed

Which is not surprising since you connect the "destroy" signal of the
dialog to gtk_main_quit() even though you are using the main_loop of
GimpDialog.

> I left the full source of the modified plugin in this link
>
> ftp://www.virtual-sub.org/gimp-color-manager.tgz

This could need a good deal of cleanup. There's lots of traces of the
plug-in-template in there that should be removed. Also may I ask why
you used version 1.3.3 of gimp-plugin-template instead of the newer
2.2.0 release?