Few tips for SOC:

      * Something I am guilty of never getting to was speccing out a
        search based interface to filters (plugins). I believe a search
        based interface will be more efficient than navigating through a
        nested structure of a menu.
      * Improve SIOX to give nice anti-aliased result. The current
        implementation is a nice bulletpoint in a feature-list, but the
        result is very jaggy and hardly usable as is. Unless you work at
        4 times the final resolution perhaps.
      * Flowed text. The text tool doesn't allow to create blocks of
        justified text.

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>