On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:34:52 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: gimp-developer@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Script-Fu procedure blurb review
>

> initially set the generated image to "clean". It seems unnecessary to
> prompt for "save" when closing an unmodified logo; the logo can easily
> be regenerated with the same values by re-running the script.

I've considered this before, it would probably be a good idea.  The only
reason I could come up with as to why you might want to mark the image as
dirty/modified was in cases where there was a stack full of undo steps the
user might want to play with.  I generally prefer to allow easier
modification of things laterby providing seperate layers.

--
Alan