On 8/14/06, David Gowers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/14/06, Henk Boom < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've recently finished implementing the saving and loading of these
layers to the GIMP's XCF files, so they are in a usable state. I would
very much like any constructive feedback you have, especially with
regards to how you would like the stroke / fill dialog to behave. This
dialog is my next focus, as although it works now, it's

Oh, also, a toggle in the fill/stroke dialog to disable stroking would be very useful, personally.