On 8/17/06, Henk Boom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 16/08/06, Grant Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would also agree with David Bowers about the update post-mouse release.
> Right now, it's little too sluggish.  If the updated stroke happened faster,
> i don't think I would mind as much and even as it is right now I wouldn't
> complain.  But, if we're looking for "perfect" I would say have it update
> really fast rather than after the mouse button release.

Having it update really fast could cause it to run very slowly on
slower computers. At this point I am considering making it update only
on mouse release.

You should consider running the render in an idle hander.  Then you
could update smoothly on fast computers while avoiding sluggishness on
slower ones.

Rockwalrus