In regard to: Re: [Gimp-developer] soc-2006-healing-brush branch merged and...:

Hi Kevin,

a while ago I wrote to the list with the following questions and I don't
remember to have gotten answers to them. Will you please consider to
answer these questions?

My guess is that Kevin isn't listening right now, because of the move
and internship he mentioned at the bottom of this email: