On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 10:41 -0400, Kevin Sookocheff wrote:

> I created a tutorial about the tool.  Is there any GIMP hosted site
> where I could post it to for everyone to look at.  This should answer
> most of your questions.

I doubt that a tutorial will answer my main question, which is "why does
the tool not do what I expect it to do?" ;-) My concern is that when
I paint over a spot that needs healing and while the brush is over it,
it looks fine but it reverts to almost the original when I leave the
area or stop painting. It seems that I get better results if I only
click without moving the mouse while healing.