Hello everyone,

        This is my first ever "GIMP" related programming project.

        I've written a stand-alone converter for Adobe Illustrator palette
files (.ai) to GIMP palette files.

        This was written because I do vinyl cutting/signs and the various
makers of the vinyl (Avery etc) produce
palette files based on their available colours.  Clearly it's
advantageous/simpler to use their palettes rather than
trying to go through the whole spot matching process.

        Anyhow, the program is about 5K in size and available in C source code
format at;

        It's Revised-BSD licenced so you can fairly much do anything you like
with it and it is GPL compatible.

PLDaniels - http://pldaniels.com - Xamime email content filtering
PGP Public Key - http://pldaniels.com/gpg-keys.pld
Pet Luxuries - http://pet-luxuries.com