On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 15:13 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just did a fresh install off cvs and the scoll wheel is no longer
> configured to zoom. It does image scrolling as before.

I said Ctrl-Wheel, didn't I? And please, let's not start the discussion
again whether Wheel should zoom or scroll. We have been through this
more than once. The current behaviour confirms with what the HIG

> I look into the input control config and there is nothing associated with
> scrollup and scrolldown so image scrolling would seem to be the default
> behaviour.

The code for this is in app/display/gimpdisplayshell-callbacks.c,
there's no need to configure anything.