Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 15:13 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just did a fresh install off cvs and the scoll wheel is no longer
> configured to zoom. It does image scrolling as before.

I said Ctrl-Wheel, didn't I? And please, let's not start the discussion
again whether Wheel should zoom or scroll. We have been through this
more than once. The current behaviour confirms with what the HIG
suggests.

> I look into the input control config and there is nothing associated with
> scrollup and scrolldown so image scrolling would seem to be the default
> behaviour.

The code for this is in app/display/gimpdisplayshell-callbacks.c,
there's no need to configure anything.

Sven