Hi Sven,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Sven Neumann wrote:

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 21:41 +0100, MM Benya wrote:

The only thing I would like to add is the possibility to pan the image freely
within the image window, not only up to the image boundaries. That also makes
painting a lot more comfortable.

I am currently working on this. There's a bug report about it if you
want to provide feedback.

Hey, that's great! I'll check it out.
Also a shortcut for changing the brush settings like opacity, size, alpha and
other dynamics etc. might be useful.

You can already do that.
I didn't know that you could do that. I know that you can access the Brushes and Tool Options dialogs via shortcuts, but you still need to have 3 dialogs open if you want to change opacity, spacing and radius of a brush. I put all the brush related dialogs into one dock, so that you need to only need to use one shortcut to bring it all up. But what I like about the ZBrush method is that it is very quick, no browsing through menus, since all of the common options are combined into a single condensed menu. Is there a already a shortcut like that? I looked through the documentation and the hotkey editor but I didn't see it.

Still, it isn't that important of a feature. It would just be nice when you are using the fullscreen mode to paint.

Thanks again!

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de