Pals,

    I made my first plugin in C for gimp, based on the one here:

    http://developer.gimp.org/writing-a-plug-in/3/index.html

Unfortunately, this plugin has several bugs, that translated to my
own, and I am not being able to detect them (is there any other
source like the avove to get some base plugin to work on?) Sorry
for the not very objetive question:

    The preview window updates when I change the parameters, but
only in the top-left corner, where the preview appears. In the rest,
it updates with some previous data, or some garbage. When I run the
plugin for the second time, it is ok. That is, there is some buffer
that is not being freed... Should I clean the region after a
gimp_pixel_rgn_init call? Sometimes this also occurs on the main
window.

    Thanks,

        Luis