Hi,

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 09:55 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How is it a problem that there are these small and varying offsets all the
> way through gimp?
>
> I suspect this is not so much a bug in the example code, which as you say
> is just an example, but in gimp itself.

If you can point out how this can be a bug in gimp itself, I would love
to hear about it. We have several hundreds of plug-ins that work
correctly so it is rather unlikely that there's a bug in the core or
libgimp that would be responsible for this offset.

The fact that there's an offset here and a drift in the transform code
in the core is pure coincidence. I wonder what makes you think that
there's a relation. Off-by-one and rounding errors are not uncommon and
they happen all over the place.

Sven