Hi all!

I'm trying to load the following script using gimp-2.3.14-2mdv2007.1:

However, I'm getting the following errors on STDERR:

script-fu-Warning: Error while executing
(load "/home/shlomi/.gimp-2.3/scripts/fierysteel.scm")

Error: unmatched parentheses: 1

Now, the script looks fine too me, and the error is not descriptive enough for
me to tell where the problem is exactly. Thus, two things are in order:

1. Tell me what's wrong with the script.

2. Fix script-fu or tiny-fu so it will give a more descriptive error in that

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]