On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:33:28 +0200, guepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also noticed a crash happening when checking the "use restart markers"
> and then enabling the "preview" toggle. I found the bug, it is now fully
> working. Maybe this issue has been corrected in dev version, but I
> downloaded the last stable one.
> I sent a first mail with the code source attached, but it has been
> blocked by size.Source code is at : http://p.guepe.free.fr/gimp_jpeg/
> EL
> --

Thanks, nice improvement considering you're new to the code.

The best way to submit a patch is via bugzilla, that way you dont get
blocked for size and it's the correct place to make submittions. Use the

Open a new report about the bug and post your patch as an attachment.

You should really make you patch against the current SVN archive. So that
it can be readily applied and added to the project. Also avoids fixing
something someone else may be working on.

There's instructions on gimp.org   http://developer.gimp.org/svn.html

HTH.