On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 04:31 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> 4. "Script-Fu" menu is created by "Selection to AnimImage".

I have now added some code to Script-Fu that maps scripts that attempt
to register in one of the standard GIMP 2.2 submenus to the equivalent
place in the 2.4 menu structure. This code lives in
plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c. It currently only deals with the
submenu used by GAP. More mappings should be added. Someone just needs
to make a more complete list...

> 5. Dialogs still show "Help" button even if it's disabled in GIMP's
> preferences.

I have fixed that in gimp-gap, both in trunk and gap-2-2. Would be cool
if someone could do some more testing in the gap-2-2 branch before I do
the release...