---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Nordholts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 25, 2007 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: features discussion for future Gimp
abilities
To: Tomasz Witko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu

Tomasz Witko wrote:
>  What I am trying to do is discuss adding more functionality to Gimp in
that
> discuss what can actually be added to gimp to give it an advantage over
> Photo Shop.

Hi Tomasz

I don't get the point of your thread, are you waiting for other people
to start discussing this so that you just can sit back and watch?

I doubt this discussion will get going unless you concretely add
something to it instead of just wait for other to come up with ideas.

Cheers.
- Martin Nordholts

 Hi k I would really like to get involved with this and I am also a active
member of the Ubuntu Forum and Multiple Ubuntu and Linux development
projects.
The problem I am having is that other than using Gimp for image
manipulation, image creation, and doing lots of Gimp animations.gif 's. K
the problem here Is other than using Gimp I have no idea about Gimps,s base.
If someone can recommend some reading material to the inner working of Gimps
I might be able to get up to speed. Other than that I have no idea on what
to discuss pertaining to Gimp additions.

 Thanks for the comments so far.