Michael wrote:
> Yet another Wiki?

Yes, and I'll call it YAW :-p

Maybe a wiki isn't the best choice. Maybe a forum with one
feature/functionality proposal per thread.
I don't want to create a place where people can rant about what features
has Photoshop and Gimp doesn't, but a place to propose enhancements
activelly.
Put the previous thread about the redesign of Hue/Saturation tool as an
example. If somebody has an idea for an enhancement, they could start a
thread with the usage scenario, details of the functionality needed and
mockups, and other people interested could help to fine-tune the
proposal. Even a voting system could help to track the popularity of the
proposal.
Then, with a complete description of the feature, we can come back to
this list or forward the results to the gui.gimp.og people for an expert
final evaluation.
This could help to keep this list clean, and developers would be asked
for enhancements just when the information is organized and pre-selected.
This forum (or whatever it will be) would be moderated to keep only
clear proposals and avoid pointless discussions (or at least take them
to an open chat forum).

What do you ppl think about it?